DieTronic SPRAY SECTORIAL OILER is a specific system
for processing blank metal sheets that are used to create sinks.
The peculiarity is the presence of transport rollers for blank metal sheets; these rollers are motorized, both in entry and exit.
At the entrance of the machine there’s a double piece detection sensor which sends the sheets back if it detects the presence of more stacked sheets.
Main features of the system:
- Application for automated systems (blank destackers, robot)
- External transport system with motorized rollers
- Double piece detection sensor at the spray box entrance
- Side and front sheet metal alignment system on roller conveyors
Among the many advantages:
- Better quality – Deep draws up to 15% deeper, more homogeneous thickness distibution, improved flanges flatness.
- Improved process – Eliminates wrinkles and cracks, reduces polishing and annealing costs, increases consistency, allowing automation.
- More productivity – 200 extra units/product change (no startup time), 10% more output per shift (adjustable on the fly).
- More efficiency – Save up to 5% in blank size, save up to 15% in blank thickness, reduce scrap by 50%.
Our system is selected by sink specialists!
📩To find out more don’t hesitate to reach us!
write us to email@example.com